Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Add Apps

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Threesom666

Threesom666

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

Dont know why. I think this site is perfect for adding apps and filling requests. Of course copywritten but if you dont want to go down that line then freeware ones. That way instead of suggesting it. Its already here.

Edited by Threesom666, 29 July 2017 - 08:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 malwaredpc

malwaredpc

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

This might sound stoopid but I didn't understand.

#3 Threesom666

Threesom666
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:32 AM

Just suggestion that we the forums have hacked software or at least free software.

#4 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,368 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

Just suggestion that we the forums have hacked software

That would be against forum rules.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

#5 Threesom666

Threesom666
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

Rules are not meant forever. Its just a suggestion and in that suggestion I also suggested freeware.

#6 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,819 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

The forum rules are the forum rules until or unless they're changed.

Any member is free to suggest a modification to forum rules for consideration.  That being said, the one against any software that is illegally hacked, pirated, etc., is not ever going to be removed, and for very good reason.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#7 Threesom666

Threesom666
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Okay. Just thought it might enchance the site along with its bleeping attitude. I also suggested adding freeware.

#8 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,531 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

You mean a list like this? Freeware Replacements for Common Commercial Apps

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#9 Threesom666

Threesom666
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:02 PM

Yea. Thats quite a good list. I hadnt seen it. Seems so hidden( should be on the front page). Though I also meant having it been on this site as integrated. So we can download it from instead of another site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users