Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Randomly Occuring Error Messages

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 S. Rogers

S. Rogers

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 01:46 AM

I have no idea why I am having these issues. I hate windows!

First Error Message:

WLANCFG.EXE Application Error
The instruction at "0x00461436" refernced memort at "0xe8f18b56". The Memory could not be "read".

Then I installed Microsoft's Updates for Today and upon restart I got this Message:

The instruction at "0x7c9106c3" refernced memory at "0x0047f2e". The Memory could not be "written".

Whats up with this? :thumbsup:

I went toNetgear and I got the newest driver for my network card. So far I have had no luck installing it.

On top of that I ran [System Mechanic Pro] and now my system is running slower than a windows 3.1 machine. I have no idea what is causing this and I already ran system restore to no avail. It says "there have been no changes" ...

:flowers:

Edited by S. Rogers, 14 September 2006 - 07:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gyro

Gyro

• Members
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:43 PM

Allright go to hijack this and then pm a moderator to move this post there.

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:08 AM

wlancfg.exe MA111 Configuration Utility
NetGear related. wlancfg.exe is located in "C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\MA111 Configuration Utility\"

What firewall do you have running and have you removed any aps or stopped any processes from running in the Windows startup menu just before this problem began?

Edited by Enthusiast, 15 September 2006 - 06:09 AM.

#4 S. Rogers

S. Rogers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:53 AM

I have no idea why I am having these issues. I hate windows!

Then I installed Microsoft's Updates for Today and upon restart I got this Message:

The instruction at "0x7c9106c3" refernced memory at "0x0047f2e". The Memory could not be "written".

Whats up with this? :thumbsup:

I went toNetgear and I got the newest driver for my network card. So far I have had no luck installing it.

Yesterday I spent a day in HELL As far as my computer goes, Because of this error. I went to Best Buy After I decided to reformatt yet again. While my comp. was supposed to be taking care of itsself and got a Printer [Comptaible with me Prit Server] See: Print Server Problem A new Video Card and some new RAM.
So because I am fed up with these little issues this new comp is giving me... I spend the day getting stup to upgrade it... With the Help of Best Buys Geek Squad. :flowers:

So after the reinstall. I only installed the Newest Drivers off the Netgear Website for my Network card. WPN311 and straight off it screws up again.

No I did not remove anything from the Startup folder. :trumpet:
:inlove:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users