Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sid 6.7 - A Killer Born

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Threesom666

Threesom666

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:40 AM

Sadistic, Intelligent, and Dangerous. Not your punk my friend.

Designed the ultimate criminal, and worthy opponent to the future of technology, brilliant yet amoral programmer, cherry-picked by 183 meanest criminals, terrorists, outlaws and murderers from all over the world, and from different historical eras, and with help of genetic algorithms merged their personalities, bad table manners and childhood memories.

Sid 6.7 Android

In my head - character module, to be exact - you can find a little bit of Attila the Hun, Al Capone, John Wayne Gacy, Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Josef Mengele, Benito Mussolini, Rasputin, Erzsebet Bathory, Ted Bundy, Ivan the Terrible, Jesse James, Baby Face Nelson, Lucky Luciano, Donald Harvey, to mention just a few.

Read of this place by searching through typical run of mill junk brought to you by Mass Frauder Bill Gates. Thought with all the help out there this was the place to be. With such a great title. Still wondering what the bleep is all about. Thought it was about time I dropped by and made it personal. If you need help killing your garbage software, making a virtual babe beauty, or just reminding you where is all the fun your missing out on don't hesitate dial me up.

Edited by Threesom666, 29 July 2017 - 12:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users