Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Torrent video not loading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FrosteeFyre

FrosteeFyre

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

Hello there, I downloaded a series of a show I enjoyed nearly a year ago via torrent. It downloaded fine and I watched it a few times over. As a new season is coming out soon I went back to watch the series I had downloaded and the video plays for 30 seconds (if that) and then the audio and video freeze but I've noticed the time-counter on the bottom left continues to count onwards. It's not an internet problem as it's already downloaded on my PC, as things take a long time for me to download I really hope there's a solution other than deleting it and redownloading. 

Not sure what info to provide to help you guys but I'll try my best and if you need more info please ask and I will try to provide it- apologies I am really a novice at these sorts of things. 

PC Specs: 

Processor- Intel® Core™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40GHz

RAM: 8 GB

System: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Running the latest Windows 10

Thanks again for your time! 

-Frost

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FrosteeFyre

FrosteeFyre
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

Sorry, I should add that the season has 10 episodes and they all have that error where it'll start playing, then there'll be some pixel-glitch on the video and both video and audio freeze and do not continue even after sitting at the screen for 10-15 minutes. 

I have other old torrented videos that I went back to double-check and they all play fine, it just appears to be this one season. Could it be the file itself? I'm merely confused as I had no problems downloading it and it played perfectly fine in the past.. up until now I get that strange glitch. If you all have any recommendations or tips to help I will gladly try them! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users