Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help with nVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thesupermario

thesupermario

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 12 December 2004 - 02:50 PM

Hello guys!, i was wondering if anyone of you could help me out here, on my winXP i have Dell E771a and NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400.

Now on properties, the nView Modes : its only single display from which i can switch from analog display to TV display.

My question its, is there any other newer version that will let me have a double view, one on my desktop and the other on my TV, im sure there is, cos i friend of mine had an american laptop and he could watch movies that were on hes laptop on hes tv and still watch them play on hes screen, my computer and my big tv are not in the same room, therefore my problem its i cant see anything on my computer screen after i made the switch to the tv display.

i think you got my point, any ideas would be very welcome.
thanks alot
Thesupermario.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,665 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 22 December 2004 - 11:46 PM

You can try grabbing the latest drivers from www.guru3d.com . They have latest drivers for nvidia and ati cards.

This tutorial may help as well:

http://www.weethet.nl/english/video_pc2tv_nvidia.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users