I've since fixed this, there was a hidden folder named "wmzf" with a VSR file "huqdsko.vsr" and another file I forget the name of. It was a hidden directory but showing hidden files wasn't enough, you have to also show hidden operating system files. Deleting this hidden directory, the log directory, and then restarting seemed to remove it completely.
So to surmise if someone else encounters this exact issue:
- Go into File Explorer Options and show hidden folders, also a bit below that uncheck "Hide protected operating system files"
- Go to C:\Users\[yourusername]\
- Delete the "wmzf" folder, and delete RegSvcs.exe
- Go to C:\Users\[yourusername]\appdata\Roaming\dclogs
- Delete the dclogs folder
- Run Malwarebytes, (it found 1 registry entry of DC3_XXXXXXXXX)
After I did these steps my PC was no longer logging every action into the C:\Users\[yourusername]\appdata\Roaming\dclogs folder.
Good luck to anyone else, you can lock this thread now.
Edited by Gizmo7, 28 July 2017 - 06:14 PM.