Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Am i still infected?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lovealy

lovealy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:49 AM

Hi! From the beginning...

Computer very slow, would not start taking many attempts, Defender turned off and when turned on it was immediately turned off again. computer started to freeze and crash. I ran Malwarebytes, jrt, adwcleaner and Defender but nothing, I ran Malwarebytes root kit remover in safemode and it found 3 trojans. I then ran adwcleaner and that found trovit? Ran jrt and that found a host.

My computer then started immediately :) Defender came back on so thought all was well. But computer is freezing/crashing after a while. I have ran all the above programs again but nothing found. I ran the start up repair but it states it can not fix it. 

I, just before typing this notice, downloaded mole02dcrytor.ex. The video that shows you how to download it etc ran and immediately stopped stating i had down so, which I had not. Numerous attempts and the same thing happens.?

Not sure what I need to do now or what is wrong. :(

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

Chrissie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:25 AM

Mole02 Decryptor is a program that allows victims who have been encrypted the Mole02 Ransomware to recovery their files for free.

What makes you think you are a victim of ransomware?

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users