Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Worst Viruses I've Seen Yet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zaneq

Zaneq

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

Let me start off by saying I do not know the origin of these Viruses, it may of been installed during the installation of one of my Programs.

These Viruses seem to help each other in a way, I don't know how. They disable every single anti-virus as it says "this resource is in use" I can not use Rkill or anything to temporarily disable the antivirus either. It disable my option to reset my PC. I can not do anything in safe mode as the antivirus software still have "this resource is in use" and the virus disable my internet in safemode even with the networking option on. I cannot rename the files and try to delete them either. They also restrict my ability to disable them on startup, I can see them and I press disable and it does NOTHING. I've practically tried everything and nothing is working.

Here's the names of the viruses or malware or whatever they are I've found: svcvmx.exe, and cpx.

One thing though WEBROOT was able to get through the viruses and it said it found malware but when it removes it, it doesn't really remove it... I guess it may of been something else.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,817 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Welcome :)
  • Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-Click MBAR.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpgRun as administrator to run the installer.
  • Select your Desktop as the location to extract the contents and click OK. The programme should open upon completion.
  • Click Next, followed by Update. Upon update completion, click Next.
  • Ensure Drivers, Sectors & System are checked and click Scan.
  • Note: Do not use your computer during the scan.
  • Upon completion:
    • If no infection is found, close the MBAR window.
    • If an infection is found, ensure Create Restore Point is checked and click Cleanup. Reboot when prompted.
  • Two logs (mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt) will be created. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply. Both logs can be found in the MBAR folder.

No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

#3 Zaneq

Zaneq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Woah, did that everything was fine at first then it found TONS of malware and freezes near the end! Nothing to do to stop it.

The antivirus probably stop it too :(

#4 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,817 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

Let it run. And don't use the computer while the program is scanning.

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

#5 Zaneq

Zaneq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

I did it, it cleaned them, but now it won't let me access the internet, it says my internet is on but it's not working this happened after the malwarebytes told me to restart my PC so now I can't send you the logs... what happened

#6 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,817 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Insert the flash drive into the ill computer.
  • Browse to and Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that under Optional Scans, there is a checkmark on Addition.txt.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The tool will also produce another log (Addition.txt ). Please attach this to your reply.

Edited by JSntgRvr, 28 July 2017 - 09:47 AM.

btn_donate_SM.gif

#7 Zaneq

Zaneq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:35 AM

I just reset my PC. Everything is fine now, no virus, got my anti-malware software, i'm good thank you so much!

You helped me last time a long long time ago, unfortunately I can't donate this time :( sorry.

#8 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,817 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards. :)

btn_donate_SM.gif

#9 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,817 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

btn_donate_SM.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users