please follow the instructions here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
Attach the required file in your next reply.
Also, run a scan with System File Checker:
1. Open an elevated command prompt or an elevated Windows PowerShell.
2. In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, and press Enter.
3. When the scan is complete, hopefully you will see a Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
Follow the instructions below to test your hard drive health with GSmartControl:
- Download GSmartControl and save it on your Desktop;
- Extract the content of the GSmartControl .zip archive and execute gsmartcontrol.exe; To extract you can right-click your mouse on the GSmartControl.zip file and select Extract.
- Identify your drive in the list, and double-click on it to bring up it's window (usually you'll find your drive by it's size or it's brand name);
- Go in the Perform Tests tab, then select Extended Self-test in the Test type drop-down list and click on Execute (this test can take a few hours to complete);
- Once the test is over, the results will be displayed at the bottom of the window. Please copy and paste these results in your next reply;
- Also, go in the Attributes tab and if you have any entries highlighted in red or pink, copy and paste their name in your next reply (or take a screenshot of the GSmartControl window and attach it in your next reply);
Report back with thw results.