Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Manually fixing scripts and network troubleshooter error 0x8007000E

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KostasK

KostasK

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:35 AM

So basically 4 days ago I ran windows upadate and some of the updates failed. After that whenever I try network troubleshooter I keep receiving the same error.
Package Id: Unknown 
Path: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking 
Error code: 0x8007000E 
Source: Engine
User: USER-PC.USER-PC
Context: Restricted 

I tried sfc scan and I got the following message: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log

UPDATE:Now I cannot make any windows update.(OS:Windows 7 home premium build 7601, 64-bit

I ran malwarebytes in safe mode and it detected some adware.I deleted them from quarantine.
sfcdetails file is attached and malwarebyes log are attached.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KostasK

KostasK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

update: I ran windows update troubleshooter and it fixed some issues except the following
''error windows update 0x80070057''
Afterwards, I tried to update an optional windows update and the outcome was successfull.

I ran SURT KB947821 and microsoft genuine advantage diagnostics tool as well.Files from both are attached(except for CBS file from surt becasie is 180mg).

Attached Files

Edited by KostasK, 26 July 2017 - 04:08 PM.

#3 KostasK

KostasK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

I ran windows repair(tweaking.com) program for fixing windows update and network troubleshooter errors.It did reset windows update and network troubleshooter came back to normal.Now all the windows updates were gone but I can update without any problems so far.
Also, I performed a sfc scan(verifyonly) and this time it did not detect any issues.

log files from windows repair program are attached.

Attached Files

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,968 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your problems! :)

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users