Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Steelseries Sensei will randomly stop working

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NishimaM

NishimaM

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hey, my Sensei will stop working randomly (Lights still on) usually when gaming, i can surf the internet for hours on end but as soon as i launch up SOME games, (some games mouse keeps working some not) and play for a bit it wil stop working.

As of right now i've tried, reinstalling Steelseries engine, reinstalling usb drivers, plugging the mouse on other computers (it worked) and using other mice on my computer, (they worked). My BIOS is updated and Selective Suspend is Off

When the mouse does work, it works extremely well with no stutters or anythin like that. and i'll get Code 10 on device manager when it doesn't work and sometimes even Code 43 on plugging in.

I have an Asus X550JX and i'm at a complete loss on what to do.

I'm in contact with Steelseries support too but they'll just keep me on hold for weeks and come back with a bleepty response and put me on hold again.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by NishimaM, 19 July 2017 - 11:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users