Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

desktop won't boot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zorrindrax

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

I have a biostar A770E3 motherboard that won't boot up.tried every possible solution i could think of but nothing.my wireless keyboard module that has to be plugged into usb for it to function stays lit all the time.when motherboard was booting properly the light would stay on for a few seconds and then go out.now that it won't boot the light never goes out.do i have a short or what?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

• 55,040 posts
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

I would try a different keyboard.

#3 Iceriver19

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

Take the RAM out of the motherboard and see if you receive a beep code indicating that no RAM is present in the motherboard.  If you do not get a beep code, then the motherboard is bad and should be replaced. 

Can you access the BIOS?

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

– Elbert Hubbard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users