i have a strange little problem with my recent computer on windows 10.
I have 3 screens connected (dvi, d-sub and hdmi) :
The hdmi one lose its signal and reset when i launch a video (with chrome, firefox or simply on desktop with VLC) in its zone.
That last approximately two secondes, the screen show "hdmi input" then works perfectly after that reset.
After that, it reset again when i close the tab with the active video.
If the video is on another of the three screens, no problem.
I tried to update my GPU drivers but it's till here.
I also updated absolutely all the drivers on my computer (to solve a BSOD problem, but it's ok now) and then the bios-uefi without any change regarding this very problem.
I have no clue where this problem come from and it's really annoying.
The only thing i know is that it's not the screen by itself. Switching between screens keep the problem on the one connected in hdmi.
Thank you .
PS : My config
- windows 10 pro 64 version 1703 (15063.483) (OEM preinstalled by LDLC)
- mobo : ASUS X99-A II
- CPU: intel core i7-6850K
- GPU : GTX 1070
- RAM : 32g (4x8) DDR4 2133 CL14 (HyperX Fury)
- Power supply : Seasonic P-860 Platinum 80PLUS Platinum
- main disk : Samsung SSD 950 PRO M.2 PCIe 512 Go
- Age of the computer: 6 months more or less
- Age of OS installation: same
Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 20 July 2017 - 05:05 PM.
Moved from Win 10 to Internal hardware.