Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kaspersky shows Warning Pop-Ups while surfing.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 karlfernandes1971

karlfernandes1971

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

It looks like this as an ex.

{Cannot Guarantee Authencity of Domain to which encrypted connection is established
Application: Google chrome
URL: fast.cbsi.demdex.net
Reason: Invalid name of certificate, either the name is not on the allowed list, or was explicitly excluded.
Disconnect or
Continue}

I have also a screenshot for such pop ups but cannot upload the word file here.

I have observed cmd line scripts auto running twice.

I have a few pirated softwares on my comp so do watch out for false positives. This may have happened in a drive by download with unreputed websites.

Took the prob to Kaspersky but they could not sort it out.

Suspect some stealth malware.

Computer boot up time increased as also webpage load up time.

Pls help to check for any infection
Thanks in advance! 

Also im unable to post in the malware removal forum.....to get help from there..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,396 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

Hi

Glad to see you managed to post in the Malware logs section.

As you have a post with FRST logs in the Malware removal section I am closing this thread to avoid confusion.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/651951/kaspersky-shows-warning-pop-ups-while-surfing/

If you would like this thread re opened and the other one closed, please pm me or any moderator and we will be happy to do it

Regards

Nick

Edited by NickAu, 19 July 2017 - 04:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users