Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any tool or software for fast typing?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ericfoley77

ericfoley77

• Banned Spammer
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

I don't want to join classes and still need to improve typing speed. Any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hareen

Hareen

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

There are many typing tutors around. You can try any of them.

Mavis Typing Tutor , Typing Tutor are the ones I used.

Also Go through any of these in google search list.

https://www.google.com/search?q=typing+tutor

Also typing continuously increases your muscle memory which gives increased speed.

I would not rely on auto type software or dictators.

If you want to dictate your text you can try "Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking". Of course that is very high end piece of software.

And finally I feel your request to be foolish. Without putting some effort into a thing you cannot expect it to work miracles.  Toka Koka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users