Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer Won't Install

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bad-People

Bad-People

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

I have a Kodak ESP-3 AiO printer/scanner. and I'm trying to install it on my new computer. It's Windows 10 (it's an HP, not sure how to check the exact model on windows 10) If I try to install from the disk it will get to a part where for about half a second it will say something like "Rolling Back" and then I get a message saying they the installation process was interrupted. Then I have to start over.

If I try to download the files I'll get a box say Downloading files Please wait... And the progress bar has be totally empty for over an hour.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bad-People

Bad-People
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:30 AM

Never Mind. I just went and found the software from the Kodak site and it seems to have worked. (I need to restart my computer to finish it but I'm doing something right now so I'll test that later)

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

Thanks for the feedback...happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users