Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printing Labels with Libre Office

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nonnox15

nonnox15

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

I need to print address labels from a data base.

I have read the instruction online.  (one thing I don't like about Libre Office, their HELP section leaves a lot ot be desired.)

I get as far as as clicking on the mail merge.  It goes through the fourth screen but does not skip the fifth screen and go to the sixth screen.

I click on the next button but does not do anything.  If I click finish, it goes to the layout but only has the field names on it.

I have used different data bases and get the same effect.

I am using Libre Office 5.2.7.2.

I am not illiterate and I have watched the you tube and read another another website, but still can't get it to prepare the label

format for printing.

Also, there is a reference to clicking on the "Options tab page, make sure that the Synchronize contents box is selected."

I can't find this options tab, except the one under Tools, but don't see the Synchronize contents listed.

Any advice or help?

Edited by nonnox15, 18 July 2017 - 06:47 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nonnox15

nonnox15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

Downloaded Open Office 4.1.1

Printed the labels with no problem.

I would have thought Libre Office would be just as reliable and workable.

Have to find some way to contact Libre Office about this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users