It seems like you are dealing with a browser hijacker. Basically, its purpose is to create traffic to malicious websites, so you should take action as soon as possible as more of your data might be compromised. Steps below will help you sort the issue:
1. Restart your PC in “Safe mode with networking”
2. Remove any unrecognized plugins from chrome.
3. Check your Programs and features and see if there are any new recently installed programs that you don’t recognize. If there are, remove them.
4. Scan your PC with anti-malware software, something like Hitman Pro and Malwarebytes. Both are tested to work well against this malware.
5. Restart your PC in normal mode and do an additional scan to confirm that the malware is gone.
6. Change your passwords of all the relevant accounts (Social media, bank accounts and anything else of value to you).
And you should be clean! For future reference, I recommend some form of Adblock in your browser. It helps you avoid ad spread malware and cleans up your browser experience. Just make sure you are supporting your favorite websites. Other than that, I always recommend being aware of what links you are clicking and which files you are downloading. Good luck!