Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to transfer my videos from Youtube & Best Place to Transfer to.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 InventJoy

InventJoy

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

I guess this question belongs in this forum & the background info is all here.

1. So I'm locked out of all things Google including youtube. Today I found I had access to a couple of my youtube videos.  have a question about how to transfer those videos to vimeo or places you guys suggest. If I transfer the youtube link that I posted here at BC, won't it still be connected wi youtube? won't youtube still have controll?  To clarify my question, How can I transfer my videos to another place & make them totally independent of youtube so that youtube can't just cut me off again? 

2. What suggestions do you have for a place to post my videos that are easily accessable to watch but are  reasonably safe from corporate control?

See below posted today for youtube video links the trigger this question. 

Pls answer at kindergarten level. I'm just an inventor not a tech. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:46 AM

See my post in your other thread...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/648992/help-google-makes-me-a-criminal-sex-pervert-btw-im-a-74-yr-old-woman-an-act/?p=4286630

You might check out some of these links in doing your research...

https://www.google.com/search?q=best+sites+to+upload+video&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Edited by jwoods301, 17 July 2017 - 12:48 AM.

#3 malwaredpc

malwaredpc

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

Install 4K Video Downloader. Copy and Paste the URLs of each of your videos and they'll be downloaded to your computer, then you can upload them anywhere you want. If you buy a subcription you can download an entire channel by copy/pasting its URL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users