This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.
- Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
- Restart computer
- Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
- Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
- Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)
- No errors in device manager
Laptop I'm using:
- i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
- Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M
Thanks for suggestions.
Edited by WindDT, 14 July 2017 - 04:56 PM.