Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Black screen crashes when playing games.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

Hi recently my PC has just randomly playing up, when i play games my monitor will randomly lose input connection with my pc while my pc stays on and the back fan starts blowing out alot of hot air, i have never had this problem before in the few years i have had this custom built pc. I did open up the case and it's a little dusty inside so i will get to cleaning it tommorow morning to see if it helps but i was wondering if there is any other suggestions i could do to try solve this issue, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

Please read the instructions for posting in this forum, and provide the requested information.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

#3 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

System (Desktop PC)

- Intel i7-4820K @ 3.70GHz (8CPUs)

- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

240 GB Crucial M500 Series SATA III ssd

16GB (4x4GB) DDR3/2133mhz Quad Channel Memory

GIGABYTE X79-UP4 Intel X79

- AZZA Titan 1000w PSAZ-1000A14 ATX&EPS 12v

- Windows 7 home premium 64-bit  (6.1, build 7601) OEM

- Hardware is 3 years old and recently re-installed OS 2-3 months ago

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.17MB   2 downloads

Edited by ParanoidPablo, 13 July 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#4 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:00 AM

Again...please read the instructions for posting in this forum, and provide the requested information.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

#5 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:01 AM

Again...please read the instructions for posting in this forum, and provide the requested information.

i did i am very sorry forgot to add the file >.<

#6 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

No worries.

It helps us help you.

#7 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:49 AM

No worries.

It helps us help you.

appreciate it bud :)

#8 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

happening again all day today can't play a game for more than like 1 hour without my monitor going black and having to restart my pc, i don't know what to do and i don't know how i can find out what's causing this :( already tried monitoring temps it peaks at 80 degrees celcius on high intensive games for my gpu and like around 45 for my cpu.

#9 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,214 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

The duplicate of this topic in 'Internal hardware' has been closed. It is not a good idea to have two topics going at the same time on the one problem since you can get two completely different sets of responders giving widely different sets of solutions.

If it is determined that this is not a BSOD area problem you will be welcome to apply to 'Internal hardware' again. You can do this either by PMing any moderator and asking for the topic to be re-opened or, perhaps better, starting a new topic. But not until this topic has run its course.

Chris Cosgrove

#10 ParanoidPablo

ParanoidPablo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

update: the black screening seemed to stop when playing games today after i disabled the "windows color scheme popup" it seems everytime i was getting this pop up it would make my monitor go black, anyway i will keep my eyes on it for now.

edit: nevermind the problem came back >.<

Edited by ParanoidPablo, 16 July 2017 - 03:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users