Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thought I Would Introduce Myself!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biggalot

biggalot

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:48 AM

Hi there, i have just posted hijackthis results as my computer is infected with spysheriff!!!! Nice!! So if anyone could help it would be appreciated as it is driving me mad!!. I am a new member of the forum, from birmingham in england :thumbsup: (well solihull to be exact). any advice or a chat would be well received. thanks. martyn.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:25 PM

IF you have posted a HJT log here, then please wait until one of our volunteer team of experts can review it and help you get rid of the malware. It is important that you do not make any changes to Windows that might invalidate the log that you have submitted.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users