Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

An Adware/Browser Jack Infection or Did I Escape?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Xenolith

Xenolith

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

I have been up for far too long , and am weary. But here is my story.

This horrible night began with me looking for a larger version of this picture. An ominous, evil looking building that I think may be in Lebanon somewhere. It was an omen:busy:

http://i.imgur.com/VnjvzAT.jpg

I found a big one and it looked like the page had information on the property and it's function. It was on mulpix (d o t) com based in Pakistan I think. First result in Google. So I clicked on it. I wish I hadn't. The page loaded only long enough for me to read a few words before redirecting me through 2137dc12f9d8 (d o t) com to push4apps (d o t ) com garbage

I saw what had happened and sighed thinking I was ok probably. I went to my history and went to delete the entries from my history. And instantly it happened AGAIN. Double event! It happened again because THEY bleep KNEW ! They knew what I was doing in my browser. This time I got redirected (or rather a new tab opened) on deletion through the same site of alphanumeric gibberish to gettvstreamnow (d o t) com

That's when I started the full system scan with Norton Security Suite. NOTHING! Even after all that time.

Ok. Let's not waste time. Let's to go with the big guns. Norton Power Eraser.

Unwanted apps scan? NOTHING!

But it did detect a "Monitor.exe". And so I scanned it...I uploaded it to the cloud search.NOTHING! But more on this file later.

So I said well I have used Norton for more than a DECADE. But... Malwarebytes was meant to run along with a full antivirus software. I'll use that. And It found... NOTHING!

Ok. Hitman Pro. I hear good things about it. People use that in a similar way. I'll use it. The Hitman Pro whacked NOBODY! It's like a Ninja adware. You don't see him, only bodies he leaves behind.  :ph34r:

I start thinking. Maybe I need a professional? I make logs, and save them should they be needed. If so, I'll post them in the other forum. Now Monitor.exe? This was detected by my Norton Power Eraser. But...this should be software for the gaming mouse in my hand. I've owned it for oh, 2 years now. Google has told me many softwares can use a monitor.exe So I pass on that. 

So I go through the Norton support menu. I tell them I got redirected and triggered new tabs. It looks like adware. But Norton detected NOTHING! I follow the on-screen instructions and try alternative methods going into internet properties.

Was my dns 'poisoned' by a 'phramming' attack? NOTHING!

Have the host files been changed? No. Not to my knowledge. It said you could delete any rows without a # except local Host. But...every line has that, INCLUDING local.

So turned to Norton Support Agents. They connected to my computer.  :bowdown:

They checked some apps and stuff, but everything I saw was familiar (but....it could be something familiar thats been infected, right?)

So I tried triggering the ads/redirects again. I clicked all over, through a dozen or two dozen web pages. I went into my history and one at a time began deleting the gettvstream and 2137dc12f9d8  pages. And what happened? NOTHING! I feel like an Evil Virus Ninja was silently nodding in the shadows, steepling his long bony fingers as he planned his next move.   :ph34r:

Tried running Spybot, because Bleeping Computer likes to start with that one over Malwarebytes AFAIK. And it found. Once again NOTHING:killcomp:

http://i.imgur.com/9GnU2I5.png

Ran Adware Cleaner too.

http://i.imgur.com/jbf6jql.png

And that's how I got to where I am now. I've seen so many goose eggs I almost have a dozen. I still feel as if something is not right. Even though.........I haven't seen anything else since that initial double event last night. Am I really safe, and how can I ever know? I'm on edge all the time, and I just don't know what to expect or whether anything else will happen.  :unsure:

Edited by Xenolith, 11 July 2017 - 12:02 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

Monitor.exe may be part of Advanced System Care.

Do you have that installed?

I've never seen Spybot being recommended over Malwarebytes.

Do the following malware checks and post the logs...

Download and run AdwCleaner -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Download and run the portable version of Zemana Anti-Malware

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/Download

Download and run the Sophos Virus Removal Tool -

https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/virus-removal-tool.aspx

Download and run Junkware Removal Tool -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Create a System Restore point first.

Edited by jwoods301, 11 July 2017 - 12:14 AM.

#3 Xenolith

Xenolith
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Monitor.exe may be part of Advanced System Care.

Do you have that installed?

I've never seen Spybot being recommended over Malwarebytes.

Do the following malware checks and post the logs...

Download and run AdwCleaner -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Download and run the portable version of Zemana Anti-Malware

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/Download

Download and run the Sophos Virus Removal Tool -

https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/virus-removal-tool.aspx

Download and run Junkware Removal Tool -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Create a System Restore point first.

Well I mean literally a page on Bleepingcomputer when talking about HiJackThis IIRC says to scan with Spybot first.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-use-hijackthis/

Then again they seem to reccomend a whole lot of things.

I used Adware Cleaner. Nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/jbf6jql.png

I ran JRT like you asked.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5EALVpnv5R1YUtwcjAyUkVsYUU

Zemana? Nada.

http://i.imgur.com/zJtaogO.jpg

I want to run Sophos but.....the first thing in google search is a bunch of "How do I remove Sophos?" which makes me question them. 

I don't use advanced system care. But I'm 99.81% sure this is my mouse. I forgot about it, but I did in fact detect this oh about a year and some months ago. 

#4 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:05 PM

Sophos is a legitimate virus removal tool.

Please run that, and we ask that you post all your logs into the thread.

#5 Xenolith

Xenolith
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.1.3 (04.10.2017)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional x64
Ran by (Administrator) on Tue 07/11/2017 at 14:55:34.56

File System: 160

Failed to delete: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZXEEFXBA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\M\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\00W1AOBR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0D6AUZNP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0RG2PRKG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0X2UDQW6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1V3PN8N6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2FCQH4UE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2G9ORTKD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2GDZ4Z90 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2SV99UAS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2TX32PKZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2YJ2IJO5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\357GEJI9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4EVMIPZR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4FX5RE9F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4PIIB48Q (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5XFI4Z7B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\61SEM89G (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\62AXOPQ5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\63SSPED3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\67JXEWS6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7E19DNO3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7EJQAA6F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7FKGOY2X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8GTNEUWR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\97K0B2B2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\98DLWI8L (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9HPVPOGS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9JK4DA6C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AD02FS0R (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B17OZ4II (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BGPUK3OV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BIHO7V9B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQUXQYAI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CJFELCRI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DJ8Q2G4M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DQD24TBR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DSFMP1PV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E76R4D02 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ECF1XQHO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EW20A4J0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\F5BUKPLD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FI9B5XH6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FZG8CKJ5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GPW6CTSG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GUZRLHQ9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H4JITDD9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HH6G8QA0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IDH4X3UW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IRJI8D6E (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J42GNW9C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JS20H2EL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWQAX8AR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KO4WOE4S (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LFUCPOZI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LIXMVQOA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LKG3EL6N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LM2XVG0X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Marvin Wells\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LUXTPD5C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M6CABGTD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NGOU9Y39 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O3P3NICO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OE1P0BF9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PCYOW5GB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q29TRHYE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QA0PZ7HS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QP2B76UM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RW06FD2K (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TDVMV0PU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VC8EIOM4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VEB372T4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WMT86C4C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WVOE864A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X78AQTB4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YH1E1F4B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YR54B79W (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YY0D85VV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YYS2KYR6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZMSFL798 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\00W1AOBR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0D6AUZNP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0RG2PRKG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0X2UDQW6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1V3PN8N6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2FCQH4UE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2G9ORTKD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2GDZ4Z90 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2SV99UAS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2TX32PKZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2YJ2IJO5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\357GEJI9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4EVMIPZR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4FX5RE9F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4PIIB48Q (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5XFI4Z7B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\61SEM89G (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\62AXOPQ5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\63SSPED3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\67JXEWS6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7E19DNO3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7EJQAA6F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7FKGOY2X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8GTNEUWR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\97K0B2B2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\98DLWI8L (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9HPVPOGS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9JK4DA6C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AD02FS0R (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B17OZ4II (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BGPUK3OV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BIHO7V9B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQUXQYAI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CJFELCRI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DJ8Q2G4M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DQD24TBR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DSFMP1PV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E76R4D02 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ECF1XQHO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EW20A4J0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\F5BUKPLD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FI9B5XH6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FZG8CKJ5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GPW6CTSG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GUZRLHQ9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H4JITDD9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HH6G8QA0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IDH4X3UW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IRJI8D6E (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J42GNW9C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JS20H2EL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWQAX8AR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KO4WOE4S (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LFUCPOZI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LIXMVQOA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LKG3EL6N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LM2XVG0X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LUXTPD5C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M6CABGTD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NGOU9Y39 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O3P3NICO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OE1P0BF9 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PCYOW5GB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q29TRHYE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QA0PZ7HS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QP2B76UM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RW06FD2K (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TDVMV0PU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VC8EIOM4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VEB372T4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WMT86C4C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WVOE864A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X78AQTB4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YH1E1F4B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YR54B79W (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YY0D85VV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YYS2KYR6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZMSFL798 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZXEEFXBA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)

Registry: 0

Scan was completed on Tue 07/11/2017 at 14:57:42.32
End of JRT log

#6 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:39 PM