Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Persistent BSODs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roosevelt7

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:45 AM

I've been getting regular black screens for the last week or so. Timeframe varies but is between a few seconds after reaching desktop and minutes. Happens for no obvious reason (not under load or using particular program). Having looked around this site and others for people with similar issues I've tried:
  • ran prime95 (no issues)
  • ran memtest86 (no issues)
  • ran seatools all tests on HDD and SSD (no issues)
  • ran malwarebytes (no issues)
  • ran windows memory diagnostic (no issues)
  • updated GPU and network card drivers
  • tried running driver verifier but computer crashes before it can complete and no minidump generated (see below)
The computer isn't generating a minidump (spent some time trying to get to the bottom of this with no luck), but the event viewer suggested issues with some service dependencies. I've made sure the services and dependencies start automatically. I've saved the event viewer -<<link removed>>
I've run sysnative -
<<link removed>> Ran perfmon but got "an error occurred while attempting to generate the report".
Computer details:
Original OS: Windows 7
Age of system: ~2years
Age of OS: same as system
CPU: Intel i5-4690
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380
Mobo: Gigabyte H97M-D3H
PSU: HyperS 700w

Edited by Al1000, 10 July 2017 - 03:53 AM.
removed links

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:38 AM

Please attach the Sysnative files to your post.

#3 roosevelt7

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:38 AM

Sorry, it failed to upload first time, but got it to work using the basic uploader.

Also should have mentioned, computer has no problems at all in safe mode

Attached Files

#4 roosevelt7

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:58 AM

Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users