I have done some antivirus scan myself but im not sure if its enough, so pls help me check if i missed some important scan.
On the laptop: In order.
- First, I did an "ESET online scan". Leave it one night to scan and found some threats. All threats deleted.
- Did a full scan with "bitdefender free edition"too. Found some threats and deleted.
- "Malwarebytes Anti Malware". Found threats and deleted.
- "Adwcleaner". Found threats and deleted.
- Last, "Rkill". No malware services found. No malware process to kill. No issues found in Registry.
My thumb drive.
- Scan with bitdefender. No threats found, 0 infected file.
- "Malwarebytes Anti Malware", Threats identified: 0
Is this SAFE enough to transfer my data? Or did i missed to scan something? If i did miss something, please help me out, give me more detail. I would like to make my pc more secure. Thanks.
Edit: Did a Zemana AntiMalware full scan for my laptop and thumb drive - No threats were found.
Sophos Virus Removal Tool, did a full laptop scan with thumb drive plugged in - No threats were found.
Junkware removel - 3 threats found and removed.
Edited by SkyVongolaPrimo, 09 July 2017 - 10:00 AM.