Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google chrome web browser.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John888

John888

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

Hi

i have a brand new Hp Notebook with windows 10 64 bit home everything is up to date on it. my microphone is working i have the newest version of google chrome web browser. every time i try to use the voice search on google chrome web browser.i get this no internet connection. i have tried every step from the internet it does not fix it. is anyone besides me having this problem? and have you found a fix to this ? thank you any help on this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,796 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

Could you post a screen shot of the specific error dialog?

This could possibly be secondary to your Privacy settings being set to forbid microphone access for Chrome and you're getting a spurious error message, but that's accurate in that you can't use the microphone with Chrome.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users