Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus on my computer, cant do anything

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yaboyyyyys

yaboyyyyys

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

2 days ago i started seeing my computer act suspicious and slow down. It started freezes and everytime i clicked something it said (not responding). In the begining i didnt think much of it but now im fairly sure its a virus of some sort. after awhile it got even worse, when i turn on my computer it would take about 20 minutes for me to even be able to click on something. Now, it cant be used at all. Once i open it, a black screen with a bunch of computer things i dont know, at the bottom it says WARNING PLEASE BACK UP HDD OR SSD, HARDDRIVE MIGHT CRASH AT ANY MOMENT. i built this computer about 8 months ago, i have norton security but its not doing its job. My computer wont even work now. It forces me to open up the bios to fix something but i dont know what to do. I try to sign in but it brings me back to the black screen and now i cant even do anything. Please help, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mikey11

mikey11

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  •  
  • Location:Psychiatric Ward @ Beelitz-Heilstatten Hospital, Beelitz, Germany
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

what version of windows?

#3 yaboyyyyys

yaboyyyyys