Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help removing vmxclient virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 needpchelpbad

needpchelpbad

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:36 AM

I am new here so im not sure if this is the correct place but i really need help getting rid of the vmxclient virus. I have tried following the guide that i found from this site however all the programs are being blocked no matter what by the virus programs called svcmx(32 bit). Any help would greatly be appreciated 

Edited by britechguy, 08 July 2017 - 09:43 AM.
Topic Locked since thread on same issue has been opened in MRL forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 needpchelpbad

needpchelpbad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

I have even gone as far as renaming the programs to something else when i click save as and the trying to run them and its not working . Will reinstalling a complete new copy of windows work or should i just Wipe my hard drive and then reinstall windows .. I recently bought Windows 10 pro that im waiting to get in the mail . 

#3 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:59 AM

I would suggest starting a new thread in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum.

Please read the Preparation Guide before proceeding.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users