Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Continuing windows crashes and reboots.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jennifer29

Jennifer29

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   342.03KB   1 downloads

· OS  
Windows 10

· x64

· What was original installed OS on system? 
Windows 10

· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? 
It came with the computer and when i started it for the first time it ran through the installer. 

· Age of system (hardware) 
Four months

· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 
Four months, i reinstalled about a week after purchase but it didn't help with the random shut downs.

· CPU - 
AMD A6-7310 APU

· Video Card - 
AMD Radeon R4 

· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) - 
Under my System Information the baseboard model says ''Not Available'', so i got this screenshot that i hope will be helpful, i did a screenshot as i am not sure which information is relevant or not. 
4XTmaEw.png

· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
I wasn't sure what exactly to post but the sticker on the back of the PC says 10 Wh.
From the power box on the cable:
Wide range input - 100-240 V  -  1.6 A  50-60 Hz
Output - 19.5 V  3.33 A  65 W
The power PSU listed on the site i got the PC from says 65 W AC power adapter

· System Manufacturer - 
HP

· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - 
HP 22-b060na 

· Laptop or Desktop? 
All in one PC
65 W AC power adapter

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

No memory dumps in the uploaded reports.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version F.30) dates from 2017.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  This is just in case there has been a more recent update.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and that outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

The WER section of MSINFO32 shows only entries from July of 2017.  Yet the systeminfo.txt report shows that the OS was installed on 13 May 2017.

What happened on/around the 1st of July (to the OS) that could've caused this?

Beyond that, there's nothing unusual with the reports.
Most often this is a sign of a hardware problem.

Please start by running the HP diagnostics (by pressing F2 as the system boots)

Then run these free hardware diagnostics also:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Please run ALL of the tests and let us know the results.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users