TL;DR My computer is not booting up at all. When I press the power button, my fans and lighting turn on but then nothing comes on my display.
I went to turn off my PC one day to move it into a new room and I got a memory failure error message then before I could take a picture my PC just shut off. I tried to turn it back on and all red lights came on my motherboard and would stay on Boot Device LED.
I unplugged everything and cleaned out any dust and reseated all my cables and it powered on but then the display wasn't coming on.
I have tried reseating the CMOS battery, holding down the power button to 30 seconds to a minute with the power unplugged, running my pc without different componets, and switching to a different power supply.
I'm stumped on trying to figure this out, Any suggestions before I start buying different parts to fix this?
- ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core i5-6400 6 MB Skylake Quad-Core 2.7 GHz LGA 1151 65W BX80662I56400 Processor
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Desktop Memory Model ...
- Old HDD from old PC (from 2010)
- 1 x EVGA GeForce GTX 960 04G-P4-3967-KR 4GB SSC GAMING w/ACX 2.0+
- Thermaltake TR2 TR-600 600W ATX12V v2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply