Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

reinstalled window. Sections of tabs not loading or blacked out still.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 finitetime

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

I had some Malware that I thought had possibly corrupted my computer or one of the free anti virus programs had damaged a file beyond repair.  Had window 10 but when I tried to do a system restore from system image keyboard and mouse would not operate when asked to select language at the first of reinstall.  Jumped through hoops and searched and gave up after weeks of trying everything I could find. Reinstall windows 7 from disk. Problems still exist. Thinking its been a hardware problem all along and I assumed that since malware was found it was still the problem. Thought it might have been Firefox so i started using Chrome but it was the same. Since window reinstall i have downloaded all the updates and still see the same problems. Ran windows ram diagnostic but it found nothing. 

Graphics card or ram maybe? What I have read doesn't seem to fit all my problems or the fact its so random.

Tabs crashing when switching between them

web pages not loading completely or very slow. You scroll down to find a blank page or sometimes it will fill in after a second. couple of times just sections in the middle were missing.

Some pages will be checker boards with sections missing or just a few elements visible and the rest blacked out.

Pages will load fine one minute and take forever or never when you refresh.

Drop down menus not appearing at all or as black boxes. black boxes i can see the choices as i move mouse over them and they are highlighted.

Right clicking on items on desktop menu same thing no menu. Realized in both cases in browser and out i can move mouse over and down and click and the computer will do whatever command it should be on if the box was visible.

Elements disappearing in mmo games that did not before.

Is getting worse slowly but surely

Sometimes reloading instead of refreshing helps sometimes not. Sometimes it seams like restarting computer helps.

Thanks for any help

hpe 502c

amd Phenom 2 x6   3.2ghz

8 gb ram

ati radeon 4200

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:53 AM

Try running the hardware diagnostics listed on this site (skip the disassembly section at this point)...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users