Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD windows 10 error code: 0xc000000d and keyboard not working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greentz

Greentz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

First of all, I'm totally a computer illiterate.

One night I couldn't turn off my pc(never happened before) and I was in a hurry and panic'd , so I turned off the power of my pc. I know it was stupid, and the next day when I turn it back on, a BSOD showed up. 

The screenshot of the bsod http://imgur.com/a/A5b88   

I wanted to try the methods I saw online. I inserted the usb with windows installation media, but nothing happened, no responds when I pressed any of the keys including esc and the function keys on the keyboard.

Is there anything I did wrong? Really need help, please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:25 AM

What is the make and model of your PC?

If it's a custom build, then what is the make and model of your motherboard?

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Greentz

Greentz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

Sorry for the late reply.

I believe the make and model are MSI H87

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:02 AM

Try tapping the F11 key rapidly as the computer first starts up.

That's the most common key to get an MSI system to boot from an external drive.

Windows installation media should boot without issue.

If trying other bootable devices, you may have to disable SecureBoot and enable CSM/Legacy in order to boot from them.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users