Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell Inspiron N4050 Recovery Disk ISO (Torrent Download)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HassanWael

HassanWael

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:52 AM

Hi,

My laptop came without a Recovery Disk CD and so I need to reinstall Windows7. Is there any Dell Inspiron N4050 Recovery Disk ISO (Torrent Download)?

NOTE : I don't know if I am in the correct forum.

Thank You,

Hassan Wael

Edited by britechguy, 04 July 2017 - 11:58 AM.
Merged topic from BSOD forum into this one since responses to it were already present. These were duplicate topics that should be handled here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,036 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:23 AM

Don't use a torrent. Use this tool to download the iso from Microsoft Servers. You may need to install Dell drivers from your support site as the iso is not OEM specific.

Edit: I should add it would be best if you first backup your activation files with Advanced Tokens Manager. Unzip the file to a folder on the desktop. Run the program and select Activation Backup. If successful you will see the button change to Activation Restore. Copy the unzipped folder on the desktop back to a USB flash drive. Make a note of the key found by the program. This program will let you restore the activation files using any Windows 7 install disk that is the same version as yours, Home or Pro.

http://joshcellsoftwares.com/Products/advancedtokensmanager

Edited by JohnC_21, 04 July 2017 - 10:51 AM.

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:55 AM

If the computer has the original hdd still installed then you can restore the OS without downloading an ISO.

Dell may send you a recovery disk for your computer model if you are unable to use the existing recovery medium installed on the original hdd for Windows 7.

FROM THE WEB:

• Order recovery media
    If you are unable to use these options, please contact Dell technical support to order a copy. If your product is no longer in warranty, there may be a fee associated with this service. 

Windows does not start correctly or at all

• Repair or restore Windows
    Use Dell Recovery and Restore to back up your files and repair or restore Windows (requires additional USB storage).

• Perform a clean installation of Windows
    Use Dell Windows Recovery Image to reinstall the version of Windows that came shipped on your system. This will remove all previous versions and data from the hard drive.

• Order recovery media
    If you are unable to use these options, please contact Dell technical support to order a copy. If your product is no longer in warranty, there may be a fee associated with this service.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 old rocker

old rocker

• Members
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:43 AM

@HassanWael

It is not recommended to download Operating Systems from torrent sites.

On the good side however, you do have options.

Choose Windows does not start correctly or at all, from this you are offered 3 Recovery Options with instructions detailing each option.

1. Repair or restore Windows
2. Perform a clean installation of Windows
3. Order recovery media

I sincerely hope this helps you get your system running properly!

Old Rocker

#5 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,036 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:47 AM

I should add it would be best if you first backup your activation files with Advanced Tokens Manager. Unzip the file to a folder on the desktop. Run the program and select Activation Backup. If successful you will see the button change to Activation Restore. Copy the unzipped folder on the desktop back to a USB flash drive. Make a note of the key found by the program. This program will let you restore the activation files using any Windows 7 install disk that is the same version as yours, Home or Pro.

http://joshcellsoftwares.com/Products/advancedtokensmanager

#6 HassanWael

HassanWael
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks for all helping me! I am currently downloading the dell system restore.

Any updates i will post :)

Thank You,

Hassan Wael 

#7 HassanWael

HassanWael
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

Th

If the computer has the original hdd still installed then you can restore the OS without downloading an ISO.

Dell may send you a recovery disk for your computer model if you are unable to use the existing recovery medium installed on the original hdd for Windows 7.

FROM THE WEB:

• Order recovery media

Windows does not start correctly or at all

• Repair or restore Windows
    Use Dell Recovery and Restore to back up your files and repair or restore Windows (requires additional USB storage).

• Perform a clean installation of Windows
    Use Dell Windows Recovery Image to reinstall the version of Windows that came shipped on your system. This will remove all previous versions and data from the hard drive.

• Order recovery media

@HassanWael

It is not recommended to download Operating Systems from torrent sites.

On the good side however, you do have options.

Choose Windows does not start correctly or at all, from this you are offered 3 Recovery Options with instructions detailing each option.

1. Repair or restore Windows
2. Perform a clean installation of Windows
3. Order recovery media

I sincerely hope this helps you get your system running properly!

Old Rocker

Hi,

Thank You Guys alot for helping me, this really helped me alot! I am currently downloading the recovery image.

Any New updates will be informed :)

Thank You,

Hassan Wael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users