Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebytes detected Trojan agent Need Help Please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nancy9108

Nancy9108

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

Malware bytes appears to caught a threat.  When I went to look at the file my computer shut down and rebooted.  I was able to get the information from the Malwarebytes log.  I have attached it.  I have no idea if I have a trojan or not.  I dont' know if anything was quarantined.  I am a novice on the computer but Bleepingcomputer helped me years ago. 

When the compute restarted back up it said there was a problem event name blueScreen with all the additional information about the problem.  I am not sure if I need to run a program to see if I have a Trojan or not.  I am surpised because since I have had the Malwarebytes program that runs several times a day I have not had a trojan.  Also run Avast.

Can anyone help me?  I hope I am in the correct forum.  Please redirect me if that is not the case.

Thank you

Nancy

Edited by britechguy, 03 July 2017 - 03:07 PM.
Moved here from Windows 7 Support

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

Log is not attached.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,928 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Attachments are not not permitted in the AII forum.

Nancy9108...Just use the Board Editor to copy and paste your logs. If all the menu and tool functions in the Board Editor are grayed out, try clicking the toggle icon in the upper left hand corner. Doing that will activate all the functions and show the copy/paste options at the top. Otherwise you have to use Cntrl + V on the keyboard or right-click an open space and use the copy/paste options in the context menu.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users