So what i did:
- Got into PC repair mode
- Changed the file name of CMD to work on the setch command (tapping shift 5 times)
- Got to windows login screen, here i hit the bleep to get the CMD running
- Activated the hidden user account and retreevd password to the other account be using /random.
- I also used the command "takeown" to add rights to the local administrators group over C://windows/system32
Result: FAIL (fail to take own of C: & D: disk, still locked)
So next i downloaded new OS on another machine and installed it.
- Go control over C disk (dah, i just deleted the thing, so you know, it happend) But antoher thing
- when i had this under control i now could force ownership of D: disk, where i had my files stored.
So gratz to me and tnx
and Kilroy for comment's.
Now i am going to do the same thing once more. Couse im am sure i could get thru without installing new OS, since i had control to the CMD on login and DOS. if you want to taggle along, say hey. tnx again. exuse the english.
Edited by bbamse, 05 July 2017 - 12:06 PM.