Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me edit my logo Please anyone ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tri_sbw

Tri_sbw

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

Hello, guys im new in here . can any one help me edit my logo ? its a simple logo just please help me .... i really need help :(

Thank.s for viewing btw :)  Here's my logo

Just make it better :) dont add anythings :) Thanks!

https://ibb.co/e6Erhv

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,709 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Just make it better - dont add anythings

Do you see an oxymoron in that statement??  Right now it looks like a fried egg on a white plate.

What is this logo for? A logo is a single image that represents a concept, whether a business, person, or just an idea. Without knowing that how can anyone ever help you?

Edited by ranchhand_, 02 July 2017 - 05:16 PM.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#3 Tri_sbw

Tri_sbw
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:17 AM

Just make it better - dont add anythings

Do you see an oxymoron in that statement??  Right now it looks like a fried egg on a white plate.
What is this logo for? A logo is a single image that represents a concept, whether a business, person, or just an idea. Without knowing that how can anyone ever help you?

Hey thanks for replaying :) , its for my new hat logo ,the concept is a fried egg , i just want some one to help me with the yellow in the egg make it better so it look good .

#4 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:11 AM

Open the Image in PAINT and change the color to whatever you want.

As Ranchhand_  said +1

Its bland at its best , better option get a Egg , throw it in the Frypan , take a Photo !

#5 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,709 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:46 AM

What bitmap editor are you using? Usually whatever program you use has ways of varying any color. The best person to decide what color to use is you. I can change the yellow color to at least 500 different shades using Gimp or Photoshop, or an lot of other paint programs. I have no way of knowing what color you want.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#6 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

Maybe I'm reading this differently but the image you posted does lack dimension. If you do a Google search 'fried egg clipart' / images, you'll find many examples with a bit more dimension or highlights that you could copy/paste over your original with any simple photo editing program, even Paint:

http://www.google.com/search?q=fried+egg+clipart&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9-O2Xq-3UAhVjylQKHflpB-IQ_AUICSgB&biw=1024&bih=644
Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#7 clayton76

clayton76

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Try to use PhotoViewerPro program, it may help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users