Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Block spam calls?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LindaM36

LindaM36

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

Is there an app that blocks known spam calls automatically? I don't care about the caller's name, just don't want my phone to ring.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hareen

Hareen

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:31 AM

Truecaller Blocks the Spam Callers. There is an option in it under settings.

Source : My personal Usage.

Edited by Hareen, 02 July 2017 - 01:33 AM.

#3 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Also, pretty much all reputable cell companies in the world will block any number from calling you if you tell them and it checks out as being a spammer (For example, they can see that this number has called you 5 times a day for the past 5 days, or something like that).:)

#4 Tech_Geeker

Tech_Geeker

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

There are many apps that you could try on Play store or if you are running a Nougat OS then you are very lucky because it has a blocking feature by using the block feature on setting. Call Blacklist and Mr Number are great apps for blocking call and sms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users