Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! Multi-Finger Graphics Program

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 bon1

bon1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Hi. I'm in no way a programmer. Not even close. Thats why I'm here asking the experts for help. Anyways here goes... I'm looking for an art/drawing/painting software that will allow for simultaneous multiple brush strokes to be laid down at the same time. For example... When using the Microsoft Paint program, if you drag 4 fingers (or 10 for that matter) across a touch screen, there will be a separate brush stroke applied for each finger or touch point respectively. When using other more advanced programs though, if you drag multiple fingers only 1 stroke will show up- the first one making contact- and the others will just show up as ghost points floating around the screen but not laying the strokes down. Sometimes no strokes at all will be laid down because of some other reason that I also don't understand. The only way to get a certain stroke laid down is to use 1 finger or touch point at a time. 

So, Can anyone explain why this happens? Could it be fixed with a setting or certain code implanted somewhere, or is this a much more advanced problem? I have seen a couple other programs that is does work with but they are also very basic ones such as one called 'Finger Paint" and one called "Finger Taps". They are basically for kids fingerpainting... I just need something with the best of both worlds (the simple and advanced art worlds) and am having a hard time finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,074 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

Hi

As you have a duplicate post here https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/650560/help-multi-finger-graphics-program/

I am closing this one to avoid confusion. If you would like this thread opened and the other one closed please a moderator.

Regards

Nick

Edited by NickAu, 30 July 2017 - 10:46 PM.
Fixed link

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users