Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

when you think of security...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GoofProg

• Banned
  • 224 posts
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

Come on.  You think of bouncers in strip clubs and hollywood actor body guards. 

come on.  When you think of security you think of protecting the country like Secret Service does.

I know you are thinking that.

What people do not think of security is "SECURITIES"

Yes, In certain places in the world there are these securities officers that are into financial investments, antiquities, and tax filings.

That is why IT is related to the finance department.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

I don't even understand what you meant to say there, mate, but, speaking of securities, I would just like to remind everyone here that now is among the best times to buy automotive stocks pretty much all around the globe. You name it, Ford, GM, Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), BMW, etc. Low P/E ratios, Sensible, strong dividend, relatively low debt, strong market positions... and of course, last, but not least, actually making a good profit; a-hem, Tesla :lmao:

#3 The-Toolman

• Members
  • 922 posts
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

First thing that comes to mind in security.

Edited by The-Toolman, 02 July 2017 - 04:14 PM.

Antix 17 Heather Heyer (64bit) / hp pavilion m7267c (04/20/2006) / Intel Pentium D Processor 820 Smithfield (2.80 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 2M Cache, LGA 775 Socket) / ASUSTek Motherboard P5LP-LE (Lithium-UL8E) / DDR2 Memory 4.0 GB, 677 MHz FSB / Graphics Card [AMD/ATI] RV370 [Radeon X600/X600 SE] PCIE.

Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus (64bit) / Dell Optiplex 380 (08/27/2010) / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E7500 Wolfdale (2.90 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 3M Cache, LGA 775 Socket) / DDR3 Memory 3.0 GB, 1066 MHz FSB / Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS [Nvidia GT 218] PCIE.

#4 frogbreath

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

For me it's a tin foil hat a bunker and some cream and peaches porridge a cup of fudge hot chocolate. I know I'm secure for the night with these  items maybe some puppys thrown in for luck. As long as the GF is on the opposite side of the bunker door all is secure in sector 7. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users