Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intermittent random connections with different devices at different times

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adams369

Adams369

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:41 AM

Hello hope everyone is well. I have a weird issue. I have a bunch of devices running at one time at anygiven time with usually no problem. But lately I'm experiencing Intermittent connection lose on only one device at a time at any given time while the other devices are working fine. Can anyone tell me if that is possible. Like we have two laptops in the house a desktop a roku,  alexa and some other things but no more than maybe 5 things going at a time. when suddenly one thing will go out and all others will still work. and later a different device will do the same. don't know what this is. all devices are virus free just not very network savy just yet. thank you for your time and effort in this matter. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

All devices connected wirelessly?

Same device or different device?

One loses connection more frequently than others?

Any clues in your router log?

Edited by jwoods301, 30 June 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#3 Adams369

Adams369
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:19 AM

all devices but one desktop thats wired and no issues with the wired connection. 

different devices at different times 

connection loss not very frequent but noticable and dosent matter which device

please inform me where the router logs are located so I can look into that 

thank you 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users