Hello Dear Bleeping Computer
today i got hacked by MAKB encryptor Ransomware see the blow message which i got it
YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED!
Your personal ID
D0 92 68 3A 74 EA B5 4F 1F D1 E7 AA EC A1 F1 22
FB FF 0E E7 58 BB 1D 0F 66 7F C0 AF B3 84 68 16
0C F4 D6 D3 52 E9 64 2B A8 4B 03 10 DB AF 57 B6
0E 82 DF EA 31 1D 42 97 07 0D 0E 91 D2 05 05 95
52 94 31 EE 6B 13 C2 A3 28 9F 65 D1 EB F2 13 AF
40 CA 71 B6 81 0B F5 59 06 04 08 37 03 7A 8C 5C
2D A6 62 C5 D1 F5 D3 22 8D B8 91 76 3B 65 47 8A
88 E4 2C BA 89 B8 6C 23 F0 7C B7 FA EA E3 62 87
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC.
To restore all your files, you need a decryption.
If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a letter to send Your personal ID (see In the beginning of this document).
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins.
The price depends on how fast you write to us.
After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files.
In the letter, you will receive instructions to decrypt your files!
In a response letter you will receive the address of Bitcoin-wallet, which is necessary to perform the transfer of funds.
HURRY! Your personal code for decryption stored with us only 72 HOURS!
Our tech support is available 24 \ 7
- Do not delete: Your personal ID
- Write on e-mail, we will help you!
Free decryption as guarantee
Before paying you can send to us up to 3 files for free decryption.
Please note that files must NOT contain valuable information and their total size must be less than 10Mb.
When the transfer is confirmed, you will receive interpreter files to your computer.
After start-interpreter program, all your files will be restored.
- Do not rename encrypted files.
- Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
- Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
- Do not attempt to remove the program or run the anti-virus tools
- Attempts to self-decrypting files will result in the loss of your data
- Decoders are not compatible with other users of your data, because each user's unique encryption key
Edited by khushnoor, 29 June 2017 - 02:08 AM.