Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple problems such as data corrupt, windows installation errors and more

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AmrMuhammad

AmrMuhammad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

My problem started when I got my built computer and started using it, it showed problems such as errors while installing windows, songs and videos getting corrupted and some games wouldn't install, I regarded it as a compatibility issue of hardware parts and I tried to reinstall windows again it kept giving me errors but I kept trying until it completed which was windows 8.1 it was good for over a year and a half with all of the previously mentioned problems disappearing until one day 3 weeks ago my computer started getting very slow suddenly as it freezes then crashes and won't start windows again unless I stop automatic recovery, restore registry and chkdsk C then it works for a while then the same thing happens.
I decided to reinstall windows so I formatted the hard and installed windows 10 from the media creation tool through a bootable USB drive but it kept giving me errors while installing and the one time it worked it took a very long time to start windows and when it started the windows was very slow to the point of not being able to use the computer as it showed a 100% disk usage so I tried all the suggested solutions to it but it didn't work as the problem probably caused by different problem rather than the services I disabled.
I tried to use a different working hard drive it wouldn't start windows so I replaced RAM too with a working one but it gave the same error.

any idea about what causes my problems?, I really hope you help me as computer repair service in my country isn't that good and professional.

My PC Information
Mother Board: GA-P61A-D3
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2120 Processor (3M Cache, 3.30 GHz)
Ram: kvr16n11s8/4 ddr3
GPU: AMD R7730
Hard Drive: Seagate ST1000dm003-1ch162

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Go to Piriform's website, and download the free version on the left.  Click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.

After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.

Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):

post-33068-0-86653600-1480692866_thumb.j

Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot.

Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard

Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the ADD REPLY or REPLY TO THIS TOPIC button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 27 June 2017 - 10:29 AM.

#3 AmrMuhammad

AmrMuhammad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

Thank you for replying and sorry I took so long the windows starts in a very very long time and I can't operate it as it's so slow so I have done the things you asked for using a windows 7 installation DVD 

here is the MiniToolBox info

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by SYSTEM (administrator) on 27-06-2017 at 16:07:09
Running from "H:\"
Windows ™ Code Name "Longhorn" Preinstallation Environment Service Pack 1 (X86)
Model:  Manufacturer: 
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================

System errors:
=============

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

========================= Memory info: ===================================
Percentage of memory in use: 9%
Total physical RAM: 4058.66 MB
Available physical RAM: 3654.1 MB
Total Virtual: 4056.95 MB
Available Virtual: 3653.83 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================
1 Drive c: (System Reserved) (Fixed) (Total:0.49 GB) (Free:0.13 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:400.01 GB) (Free:399.85 GB) NTFS
3 Drive e: () (Fixed) (Total:400 GB) (Free:399.86 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: () (Fixed) (Total:131.01 GB) (Free:119.51 GB) NTFS
5 Drive g: (GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD) (CDROM) (Total:3.94 GB) (Free:0 GB) UDF
6 Drive h: () (Removable) (Total:14.54 GB) (Free:11.05 GB) NTFS
7 Drive x: (Boot) (Fixed) (Total:0.03 GB) (Free:0.03 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================
User accounts for \\

Administrator            Guest                    

**** End of log ****

Edited by hamluis, 27 June 2017 - 05:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users