Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[IAT:Inl (Hook.IEAT)] Detection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lobas

Lobas

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Hi,

in my office, where I work as Software-, Hardware- and Network representative, at one workstation, RogueKiller PREMIUM detected 8 Rootkits from the type named in the title.

So, now I'm not sure what to do, how dangerous they are, and how to remove them, etc...

GMER proved the detection, but didn't marked them as dangerous.

Kaspersky TDSS Killer and Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA detected nothing, Dr. Web CureIt! and Comodo Cleaning Essentials nothing, too.

A lot of other Rootkit-Tools I read from in the Internet, didn't work properly, detected nothing and one even carried Malware with it.

I attach the Logs of RogueKiller and GMER.

I hope somebody is able to help me with that problem.

Thanks to you

Greetings

Thomas

Attached Files

Edited by britechguy, 27 June 2017 - 08:26 AM.
Moved to "Am I Infected?" from Windows 10

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users