Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yep...That's Him...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,414 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

‘Tortilla Jesus’ draws hundreds of pilgrims to family’s home

Pilgrims are flocking to a woman’s home after an image of Jesus Christ “miraculously” appeared on a flour tortilla.

Housewife Iris Suyapa Caceres Castellanos was making dinner with her niece when they opened a bag of flat breads and came across the “divine apparition.”

Iris said she “felt something coming into my body from the soles of my feet” when she saw the Son of God burned in the center of the tortilla on Wednesday night.

Since then her house in La Sidra in eastern Honduras has received hundreds of devotees from all over the country who have come to witness the “miracle.”

29387269_8140080_G_44463_ver1.0.jpg

n 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face. It was simply meant to prompt people to consider Jesus as being a man of his time and place, since we are never told he looked distinctive

richard-neaves-depiction-of-jesus.png

Almost identical....

Edited by buddy215, 23 June 2017 - 07:11 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrSippi

MrSippi

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

People are silly. Similar situation happened here in San Antonio where a light reflected off a car bumper onto a garage door showing a Virgin Mary. People flocked from all over to see this phenomenon.

To make it weird the person that live there claimed that it mean he's going to die.

Like I said, silly people. 

Oh by the way, that was in my neighborhood and the traffic was ridiculous.

Edited by MrSippi, 23 June 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Looking for Mrs Sippi

#3 frogbreath

frogbreath

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

He looks like the local drunk after a heavy session.

#4 MrSippi

MrSippi

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

Gasp! That's Otis!

Looking for Mrs Sippi

#5 GoofProg

GoofProg

• Banned
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

acoustic.

(what?)

(there he is...)

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/06-bigfoot-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users