Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opening Another Window While On Internet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fatewitch

fatewitch

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Hi,

I'm running Windows Xp service pack 2 on a dell demension 2400 pentium 4 w2.20 ghz and 1gb ram
i am unable to open alternate windows threw any of my internet access lines

Example: on IE im on yahoo searching i click a link to open in a new window it shows up blank i can cut and paste the information from the original IE page into the new windows adress bar but thats about the only way i can get the alternate window to show anything

the same pretty much threw my msn email the same thing happens

i was given this computer because they were throwing it away at my job and they offered it to me it works wonderful to play World of War Craft LOL, but now its really starting to get on my nerves mainly because i need to use it for school now. (my job threw it out because it wasnt fast enought for the programs they were running on it

please advise should i reinstall windows xp service pac 2 or reinstall IE 6?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users