Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need to recover data an Android 5.1 rooted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thatoneguyyep101

thatoneguyyep101

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

I have a Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L03, android 5.1, rooted.

I had most of the data on the microsd card.

Anyways I connected the phone to the computer a few days ago and was looking in the internal storage, and I meant to delete a folder named "evernote" because it was an empty folder, as I no longer use evernote anyways.

I instead deleted something named "emulated" or something.... and now all of my pictures/videos/most apps are gone.

I can see them using some software but I need to know which software will be best in doing this recovery?

I don't care if it's something that I put on my computer and run, or if it's something I install on the phone and run.

I just need it to work as best as possible.

I'm fine with running more than one if needed.

Filetypes and whatnot I'm looking for are text messages.... as I lost those when unlocking the bootloader so I could root the phone.

Videos.... such as .avi and .3gp and others.

Music such as mp3 and mp4

Files such as .apk

Pictures such as .jpg or .jpeg (not sure if those are the same) and .gif

I know this is asking a lot, but any help would be very helpful.

I spent many hours figuring out how to unlock the bootloader, then in the process I lost my text messages.

Then before that due to being clumsy I lost pictures, videos, music, etc.

So if I'm able to recover any of it that would be awesome!

Again I'm fine with using more than one program. Most of the data was on the microsd card which I haven't really written to since the incident, as I took it out of the phone.

I have windows 10 so I can connect my phone to it and run programs, or just run something straight on the phone since it's now rooted. Help please!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users