Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Frequent Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iridium137

iridium137

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

My laptop has been getting increasingly frequent BSOD's lately. Not only that, but it seems incapable of handling BSOD's properly. Whenever I get a BSOD, the "collecting error info" screen stays at 0% forever, and after I forcibly restart, there's no minidump file. I can provide these clues:

The most common error is "Unexpected Store Exception". The second most common error is probably "Critical Process Died".

By far the most common thing I'm doing when the BSOD occurs is watching Youtube videos.

The brand is Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

You should probably post in the Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support forum.

Read the posting instructions before proceeding.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users