Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TeslaWare Ransomware Help & Support Topic (.Tesla Extension)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

A new ransomware is being sold called TeslaWare. This ransomware will encrypt your files with AES encryption and then append the .Tesla extension to encrypted files.

This ransomware is currently decryptable, so do not pay the ransomware without first checking with us.

teslaware.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 CapnMoroni

CapnMoroni

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

I am a first time poster so if I am not doing something correctly please let me know.  I have a computer with the TeslaWare Ransomware Virus on It.  It looks like it didn't jump over any mapped drives as far as I can tell.  What would I need to do in order to decrypt the files on the computer?

Capn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users