Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website for my business

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Samaran

Samaran

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:12 AM

Hello. I want to make a website for my business. Tell me some good company that can do this for me. I want good support and good service. Share your opinion.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

I suggest drfixup dot com
24/7 support.
Can do straight html or use the pre-made templates.

#3 Griroy

Griroy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:46 AM

There are so many companies that can do this for you. You just need to know what you want! What is your business?

#4 ashleyjohn1189

ashleyjohn1189

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:38 AM

If you can tell what is your business then it's more valuable for you and us also who can give you some suggestions :)

#5 Dianefeejm

Dianefeejm

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

There are good Good Company are provide this service, my personal opinion You can tray to use Sarkar IT service. Hope they will full fill your demand 

#6 Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat

• Members
  • 808 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

Look at these Web Hosting Directories: http://www.free-webhosts.com/ and http://www.webhostingbest10.com/free-web-hosting

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein ― Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

InternetDefenseLeague-footer-badge.png

#7 managel

managel

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:59 AM

May be hire someone on Fiverr?   or other freelancing websites sites like Upwork.

Companies usually will cost a lot more than freelancers. 

Edited by managel, 30 September 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#8 Flipol

Flipol

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:20 AM

What is your business? How much is your budget? You need to give more details, we can give you advice!

#9 Samaran

Samaran
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:47 AM

I sell mobile phone accessories. I do not have a very large budget. That's why I need a company where I will be able to add my products myself

#10 CorneliaAlan

CorneliaAlan

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:36 AM

I have a very good & one of the most rated company such as Notion Technologies, they provides you all the web development whether it is a Ecommerce or simple website. It will provide you 24/7 support & they are ranked amongst the best digital Marketing company in India.

#11 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Good point, so they've companies all over the earth eh?!?!?!!?

I have a very good & one of the most rated company such as Notion Technologies, they provides you all the web development whether it is a Ecommerce or simple website. It will provide you 24/7 support & they are ranked amongst the best digital Marketing company in India.

Where do they based?

.... also to include briefly HA!

Trillions on the rock.... some even fairly free well until you start to ROCK !

Now , if you pay, you should have premium service, in my books NO MATTER THE PLAN flavour of eye candy they've on their SUPER DUPER PLANS page((((((sssssssssssssss)

TALK TO OTHERS, do a lot of talking
.. yes it takes time ..

well worth it.

Otherwise you'll have half a mil completely lost to some kid with a unix box under his bed.

Long story here's a bit of it HA! who by the way,
happened to forget to mention till later:::: while you're doing all the loading of data into tables and php face coding to cover the earth you are
also responsible for backing up nightly.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#12 maxmayer

maxmayer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:33 AM

Hi, a few years ago I also wanted to start a business. To be honest, everything went well for me, but at a certain stage the desire to develop it was lost due to the slow payback period of the project. The site was created through the usual site builder (there are a lot of them), then the hosting and my site began to function. Used software to monitor the actions of my employees, SoftActivity, and in general everything was equipped for successful work. I even paid for hosting for 2 years in advance. But, I realized that there are almost no benefits, and I waste time.

#13 Shazy

Shazy

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

It is good to have a professional company develop your website when you want it for business purposes. Though i have a small review website which i designed my self and use it for affiliate marketing but some times when i got stuck on any issue i seek advice from a company name revglue to correct my mistake and remove the glitches and errors. you can see what they are offering in website design and development here revglue(.)/bespoke for further details. Your website is the digital home for your business so make sure you get the right domain name which align with your business. Select a good platform or host for your business website. i hear Shopify is very popular these days. Also get a good designer and make a good logo for your business if you dont have one already. A good logo makes a huge difference in digital marketing. keep the layout simple and easy so that your customers have no difficulty exploring your website while choosing the product. Your website should have easy to read font and eye catching color scheme to attract them. Finally when it is built find a good seo company to promote your website online to gain maximum exposure of your business and getting more sales.

#14 grupaul

grupaul

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:01 AM

The hPage Website Builder is something I would recommend for your business. You can create a website there and also get your domain name from them. It's super easy and everything is streamlined from the domain registration, getting your custom email address, putting up the business features, picking a website template, creating/editing/deleting webpages, etc. Hosting is included as well. It's very affordable and if you don't have a big budget to create a website or you want to DIY you business website, hPage is what I would suggest.

Here: hPage Website Builder- https://www.hpage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users