Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Encrypting Gmail under Firefox

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ojoverde

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

In today's crazy world I have come to the conclusion that I need to be able to encrypt occasional emails.   (I would probably choose to encrypt all of them but I understand that complementary software would then be required on each recipient's machine -- (correct me if I am wrong) -- an unacceptable requirement.)
I am running Gmail under Firefox.  I have conducted multiple searches on Gmail encryption.  Expecting perhaps one, at most, I am surprised to find many solutions for encrypting Gmail under Firefox.
My question:  Can someone, anyone, who has had experience with this need, please recommend the simplest, most effective solution that has worked for you?
Thank you very much for your thoughts,

Edited by Al1000, 21 June 2017 - 03:37 AM.
Moved from XP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users